The Only Way
(starring Henry Miller)
The Only Way (a version of A Tale of Two Cities) opened September 16, 1899 at the
Herald Square Theatre before transferring on October 16, 1899 to the Garrick Theatre.
From there it went to the Columbia Theatre, which is where this clipping is obviously from,
since the date on the backing matches the newspaper items from that time.
- New York Tribune / August 26, 1900 (pg.28) -