Baltimore's Academy of Music
The Academy of Music in Baltimore, Maryland was an important music venue in that city after opening in 1875 following the American Civil War.
The Academy was located at 516 North Howard Street. The Academy was closed and demolished in 1927 for the construction of the Stanley Theatre,
Baltimore's largest and most opulent theatre. The Stanley was demolished in 1965.
1879                                          1889                                          1911
Programs available from this theatre:
Return to Index of Theatres