Church Street / New Haven, CT
Located at the corner of George Street and Church Street, Poli’s New Theatre was built in 1905 to the plans of architect E.W. Maynard.
In 1917 it was remodelled to the plans of architect Thomas Lamb and reopened as Loew’s Poli Theatre (with a Moller organ) on November 19, 1917
- Razed in 1960, and was #102 on the THS’s list of largest American movie palaces. -
Programs available from this theatre:
Poli's / Vaudeville (1903)
Return to Index of Theatres