Poli's Theatre_


192 Worthington St. / Springfield, MA


Poli's first theatre at this general location (the Park, at 286 Worthington Street) burned in 1913, but Poli was already at work on a bigger theatre a few doors down
(192-194 Worthington) which had a Grand Opening on December 22nd, 1913.

This "Poli's Palace" had 2500 seats and was open daily, according to the 1927 Film Daily Yearbook.
It would run vaudeville until film became the more popular medium, at which time Poli would combine his theatres with Loew’s Corporation (1934).

Programs available from this theatre:

  • Martha / comic opera / 1923


    Return to Index of Theatres